Your personal privacy is absolutely important to us, because of that, AEGIS operates by these principles:
- You are never required to provide any personal information in order to use AEGIS.
- At no time does AEGIS share, give, or sell any personal information about you.
COOKIES: At AEGiS we use light weight cookies to save user preferences, not to store or trace users activities.
Disabling the browser cookies will never affect at all the users experience on AEGiS.
See how to enable or disable your browser cookies:
- If at any time you believe AEGIS has not adhered to these principles, please e-mail today and we will use all commercially reasonable efforts to determine and correct the problem.
The AEGiS web site does not currently host advertisements.
AEGiS does not advertise products or services and does not receive funding related to the display of commercial content that includes any products or services. While the AEGiS database does include information about products, services, and events and also has corporate news releases, they are offered solely for the purpose of informing our readers.
As always....AEGiS presents published material, reprinted with permission and neither endorses nor opposes any material. All information contained on this website, including information relating to health conditions, products, and treatments, is for informational purposes only. It is not meant to be a substitute for the advice provided by your own physician or other medical professionals. Always discuss treatment options with a doctor who specializes in treating HIV.
Requests to Display Information:
We accept requests to display web-links and/or other relevant HIV/AIDS information on AEGiS, however the information must meet the following criteria and also be approved by our staff.
The inclusion of web-links and/or other information on the AEGiS web site is based upon the following:
- the quality of the information presented
- the relevance of the HIV/AIDS information
- the relevance of the information in relation to the AEGiS mission; and
- the source of the information
Editorials from various sources are included in the AEGiS database and are clearly identified as such. Each editorial located on AEGiS includes its source and is offered for informational purposes only.
If you have questions about theses policies, please e-mail today.
This article was last modified in: 10/10/2012